Monday, December 01, 2008

Three years and counting...

Saturday I turned 37. To be honest not too eventful. Once I turned 35 I have kind of been whatever about my birthdays. In this day and age - age truly is just a number. My Gabby gets more amazing as the days go by and I can't believe she is mine. She is a sweet, smart, funny, loving girl. How did I get so lucky?
Things are still all bizarre on the home front - mostly my doing. Something that has happened to me as I move closer to my 40's. I have become less complacent. I find aside from Gabby I enjoy my own company. Which is a problem when you are married. It is becoming a problem. I am perfectly content to do my own thing. When did this happen? Is this normal?
So then I pose this question - am I looser if I have to move to KC in live in my parent's basement for awhile?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caprise,

You have to do what will make you happy and successful. That's what separates the winners from the losers. If living with Mom and Dad for a while is a stepping stone, then so be it.

Happy belated B-Day!

beth said...

Caprise,

You will never be a loser, no matter which way this goes. :)

Much love and hugs!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Caprise,

Hope you are well and that 2009 is being good to you!